Beyond the Garden Gate sent me 8 questions to answer,
so here goes!!!
1. Who had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Moma, because she raised me to trust God and treat people right. She is an example to our whole family, showing us that loving each other as Christ loves us is what makes a person happy and satisfied.
2. Of all the teachers you had in school, who was your favorite and why?
Mrs. Grubbs in 3rd grade, because she gave me, the shy girl, the lead in the play.
3. What is your favorite bubble bath/ bath salts?
Don't have a favorite~
4. How much time a day do you spend traveling to work and what do you do in that time?
Maybe three minutes~ I usually put on my lip stick.
5. What was the very first concert you ever went to and would you see them again now?
I've never really been to a big concert, I don't think? But I like lots of music...Rod Stewart, maybe! lol
6. Of all the things you have bought at rummage sales or thrift shops, which one is your favorite all time find and why?
Hardest question yet! So much too choose from~ hmmm... Probably a trash find actually: a metal sign or a Coca Cola bench...
7. If you could start all over and be what you want to be, what profession would you pick now that you are older and wiser?
Maybe a window dresser or set designer
8. Of all the talents that you have, which one is your all time favorite and why?
Decorating with junk finds and using them in a different way and decorating for parties. It is my favorite, because it is different than anyone else, even a fellow junkers, and you can throw a really cool party, very economically, by just using things around the house. It touches a creative side in me that I always felt, but didn't know how to show it, because I am not an artist, but still feel a need to create. I also love words~ like short sayings and stories or just letters.
Now, by the rules I am suppose to pass this on to 8 other folks, but I'm just gonna' pass it on to anyone who wants to play along~ Go here to get your questions, or just make up 8 of your own ! I think it will be fun to read a little more about you!
All questioned out~But here's a little junkin' jaunt~
Rusted to perfection...
and all blinged out, just the way I like my junk!
Without the top, I could see this as a tree stand,
or with Christmas lights in it,
what a pretty pattern it would make!!!