Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Peacock Princesses

The wedding is over, my son Josh's...& I am anxious to share it with you...But first...The Peacock Princesses.

One of my grandbabies, the lighter haired one, turned two just recently and the other... not for 4 more months yet, and my new DIL's niece is right around the same age, so we took a bunch of tulle, in 4 colors, and after making them TU TU dresses, we dubbed them the {Peacock Princesses)  At the wedding they actually had peacock tail feathers...they just about, "stole the show", but the bride was so pretty, she still took center stage, as should be. 



 Where's my cousin???




They are looking for one another...



 Aww...they found each other...so why not have a Tea Party?!







 Rowni...









 Doodles...











Where did she go?



Wonder where they think they are going??? So grown up.















 They had so much fun!


My niece, Gina, took these shots...BEAUTIFUL!

Aww...they found each other!





We're otta' here!!!!



Grandma
Lezlee

 Since my grand daughters tickle me pink and we were able to make 3 dresses for a wedding under 50 bucks and I haven't blogged in 4 ever, thought I'd join Holly, 'cause she tickles me pink, too, and I have missed her!
Tickled Pink at 504 Main

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girls and such dreamy little dresses.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my gosh! These little babies are ADORABLE!!! And those dresses . . . well just beautiful! Your daughter is a very talented photographer -- such beautiful shots that really captured the charm of these lovely little ladies!

The Green Pea said...

The little angels are so cute. The dresses are beautiful. The girls look like they had a lot of fun. It's funny when they were otta' here!

Vicki@MorePowerfulBeyondMeasure said...

Most precious little things I've seen in a long time...so, so sweet!!! Love the dresses and colors! You are one blessed girl!!!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the one of them walking down the road...these are priceless :) Laurel

alice said...

Oh my goodness! Just fabulous, precious, adorable, and just down right outstanding!
Smiles, Alice

Vintage and Company said...

Precious! Love those dresses! I know they felt like princesses for sure!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

They are so adorable, Lezlee! Sweetest little dresses...and lovely photos, too!

Tete said...

They are just the sweetest things ever! Looks like they had fun with the tea party and dressing up! You are so lucky, girl!

The Whistle Stop said...

Too adorable!!!

Jenn Erickson said...

Oh Lezlee, they're such darling, beautiful little girls and those photos are positively magical!

Thank you so much for sharing! They made me smile!

Jenn

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hi Lezlee-

You've been sorely missed,girl!

So glad the wedding is behind you, I bet. Can't wait to see all the happenings and festivities. I know you were a big part of planning and helping.

These little tu-tu dresses are the cutest things...NOT really, the little girls INSIDE the dresses were the cutest! LOL...

glad to see ya bloggin, Pat

Unknown said...

Oh the peacock princesses are too cute!! The photos are lovely.
Kylie x

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

This is the sweetest post I have ever seen! LOVE the photo of them walking through the woods. So happy I stopped in this morning ~ thanks for the smile for the day!

Shayla said...

so so so cute!!!!!! the photography is awesome as well. I definitely want some of these :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Oh I cannot wait to see and hear more about the wedding! With your style and eye , I can only imagine the complete gorgeousness and originality of it all!

Look at these sweet girls in the beautiful peacock dresses - oh those photos are precious!

deb said...

OMG! I'm so glad I poppped in to see these 2 darling peacock girls!! Absolutley the sweetest!!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Just now starting to be able to come out of the darkness.
*hugs*Deb

Daphne said...

I just found your blog. I so enjoyed your fabulous creativity as I toured your posts!

Controlling My Chaos said...

The tea party pics are the cutest. They are so sweet in their little dresses.

Sharda said...

ohhhh,the girls look so very cute!!!! Absolutely love your photography!!!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lezlee!

Pat

WhiteWhispers2u said...

They are so precious, darling lil dresses.Beautiful photos~Cheers Kim

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh my goodness...I would be in tears. How precious. They should be on a calendar!