Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fish Bowl Snowman Snowglobe

Last year, I spied  a fish bowl snowman on Sassy Trash that her friend, Martha, made
and I wanted  to make one too!  

Here is my version!

The hat holds a candle



This was part of the decor for the Mabank ISD Tea, Suzette, Beverly, and I decorate for...
so of course we put a train in the top snow globe...this picture was taken as we were still preparing...
Suzette and Janis have the best snow anywhere...I think the Tea Room has some for sell, still.



This adorable little house was picked up at Wal~Mart and we made these chains for the scarf...
We designed, printed, cut, dyed, and put together hundreds of them...
last year you might remember we did song sheet ones...well, this year we added red into our train theme.



Bottom Globe...
two little girls, dressed in red and a tiny, shiny tree with plenty of snow.

Now, here is the one  made by Martha...it is darling!




These are fun to make & would be a great way to showcase special ornaments 
or little scarves and hats your children have outgrown.

thinking outside the snow globe
Lezlee

 Tickled Pink at 504 Main


French Country Cottage Feather Your Nest Friday
The Charm of Home  Home Sweet Home
At the Picket Fence  Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense  Fridays Unfolded
2805  Potpourri Friday

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little guy, I may try that...
Merry Christmas to you and yours..
glenda xo

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

These are so cute! I love snowmen...these are just too cute. You could even do them on a tiny scale ...if you had tiny items of course.

I've not seen these; your's are a first for me.

so cute.

Pat

Tete said...

Now, that is downright fun! Love it. Sticking that idea back in my brain in the file marked- gotta do it!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Hi Lezlee, so fun...I made one too!!! I just posted it and mentioned yours :)
Hope all is well...chat soon, Laurel

Pam Kessler said...

That is adorable. I had not seen those before, but I was over at Laurel's blog and she mentioned that you had made one, so I had to run over and check it out. I may have to pick me up some fish bowls at the thrift store.

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

What a great idea!!!
Looks adorable!

Daphne said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! I'm going to borrow it next year...or maybe in January if we have a lot of snow.

Honey at 2805 said...

What a cute fellow!

Thank you for sharing the season at Potpourri Friday! May you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays!

The Charm of Home said...

How adorable! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Sherry

kelley likes said...

Hi, very cute snowman. I have a question. I found the hat at gordman's and I was wondering if you trimmed your hat down alittle? Can you please give me the size of your fishbowls? Thank you

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman and also the silhouette nativity characters on the wall!

Unknown said...

I love this idea and am trying it out this year! I have everything put together already... just wondering what kind of glue did you use to stick the bowls together?

Melissa said...

What did you use for the black hat?