Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Autumn a Time to Gather


 Autumn is a time to hunt and GATHER at Elsie Mae on Market...




For Autumn, I made this simple, yet meaningful , "Gather",
a perfect sentiment for this time of year and all year long.







I've really enjoyed making banners for my entry window, this past year...

                               click here if you would like to see some past banners...





or better yet come by Elsie Mae on Market 
                                to visit and see them for yourself!
Nothing would thrill me more,
                                 than a gathering with some of my blog friends,
                                                                                             in the flesh!



other words on banners will be dream, joy, love...
and I forget, lol.

Gathering
Lezlee

joining some fun parties:

12 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love it, Lezlee!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Love your banner, it's so pretty!
Hugs~~~ Daphne

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Darling Banner! Enjoy your day~Chow Kim

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Fantastic! I love anything with book pages -- great details on this and love the way you folded the pages for this banner!

Elsie Mae on Market said...

I love the banners and all the creative wonderful things my sister makes!

Honey at 2805 said...

Your always make such lovely banners! Would love for you to show it off at Potpourri Friday, and register for the $50 gift card from Shabby Apple!

Honey at 2805 said...

Stopping back by to say thank you for sharing your creativity at Potpourri Friday!

must love junk said...

I'm so excited that I just found you! I love your blog and your style, and am your newest follower :)
Susan

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your banner--what a great word--feels very inviting!

Stephanie said...

Love this banner - the perfect word for Fall!

sandy said...

I love the look of the banner as well as the sentiment! Very cool!

The Charm of Home said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining HSH!
Sherry