Monday, April 12, 2010

Sales on Saturday!

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall 
                                     Whose
having the Fairest Sales of them All...





                     And...   Red Shed...

Remember I blogged about Winnie and Tallulah's and Red Shed.

  Highway 80 is holding its annual sale!

Sounds like a fun weekend, BUT I had so much fun and Luck this past weekend... I need to have time to tell y'all about it....




Now, don't forget April 16th is the 2nd Prior Lives Party... so get your post ready... I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Lezlee  


1 comment:

Burlap Luxe said...

Lezlee,
Thank you for stopping by...Thank you for the great compliment about the art of the natural tassels. Your right these tassels can be used in soooo! many ways. Like tree ornaments, like the Christmas function you commented me about. The tassels can really add a tattered ragged elegant euro chic feel and style to the tree.

you can attach them to the corners of a table cloth, wreaths, lamps, candle sticks, and garland.

I would love to see what you and your sister comes up with by using the tassels inspiration. Get going girl, start making them here and there in your spare time and you will be ahead of your natural chic Christmas plans for 2010.

I can send you a sample copy :)

xx Dore