Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Weekend!  
Thanks to all who have served and especially the ones who gave all!  I honor you. 

I honor my husband for 20 years service in the Air Force!  
You are a true patriot!  
Thank You!
                     1977!                                                                                                                              
Jacob, my 17 year old, was playing in the Sugar Bowl...A perfect photo to display in my button bouquet!

Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Weekend!

Don't forget one more day to join my Prior Lives Party!

Lezlee

7 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Thank yo for this post and thank you to your husband!

Coleen's Corner said...

Thank you to your husband indeed & God Bless America! I'm enjoying the weekend with my Navy son... this is the first holiday he has not been on duty since he was stationed in our area over a year ago.

littlethings1 said...

I agree, a great post & a big thank you to your husband and to all of the others that are in all of our Armed Forces. And God bless those that gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives that we may continue to live in a country of freedom because of it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Eunice

Dreama said...

How cute! I remember William looking like that! WOW!!! Now we see him running up and down the road on that motorcycle with his gray hair blowing in the wind!!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

G'Day~Salute to your Man for all his time served.Don't you just love those service photos, my man has one as well.Thanks to all our men and women whom have served.God Bless them all! ~Cheers Kim

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such a nice post, Lezlee~ it is what Memorial Day is all about! My father was in the Air Force for 21 years...

Pat Harris said...

Hi Lezlee, My father was at the Landing of Normandy in WWII. My Brothers-in-law were in Vietnam. Nephews in Afganistan. I appreciate so much all our men and women do for us. Thank your husband for me for his service. Our country wouldn't be what it is without those who serve and are willing to give their lives for us.