Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Around The House...

vif187


Joining the Vintage Easter Inspiration Party...


A little Spring ...






























check out my fan with the double blades...





after an Easter Dinner & Egg Hunt, here, on Saturday,
 with these two little sweeties I'll have more Easter pictures...
I want this photo matted and framed with the saying below...


 Grandma and Granddaddy's House...
        Where cousins go to become best friends.

Happy Easter
Lezlee


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

6 comments:

alice said...

Lezlee, looking into your home is very similar to mine. I have a door for my coffee table. I hope you will be coming to Benbrook. Hardly wait to meet. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Smiles, Alice

alice said...

Ps I forgot to say I love that precious picture!

Vicki@MorePowerfulBeyondMeasure said...

Very nice Lezlee! Love seeing your home! Those babies at the end just make me grin! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I enjoyed seeing your Easter decorations, and your lovely home! Lots of neat and unique ideas!

Happy Easter!

Katherine

Susanne said...

Love all the spring touches, especially the umbrella!
Happy Easter, Susanne.

Robyn said...

Everything looks so beautiful.. I hope you had a wonderful Easter :)