Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Furniture Friday coffee table



I'm linking this to Furniture Friday @ http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/




Just a little Christmas Cheer....






Great crackle on top of table


Joshua made this table from a five-panel door, very sturdy, and great, white chippy look.









I keep this out year round, but dress it up for some of the holidays or seasons...That is one great thing about junk, it is sooo versatile. Mirror base, found for 3 bucks at garage sale, old canning jar holder, thanks to Goodwill, leftover candles from Weddings a red bow, pearls, and some Nature. The table and decorations are exactly what I love and almost free....










I'm glad I belong to a great town, family, and a wonderful Savior, Christ our Lord.!!!Merry Christmas...Happy Birthday, Jesus!

4 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

That piece of furniture is so cool! I love the use of the old door. I also enjoyed browsing around your site. You have some wonderful things! Those flash cards and scrabble ornaments are very cool. Thanks or sharing!

Can I make a comment without sounding bosy or critical? I'm having a hard time reading the blue letters on the brown background. I really wanted to read your posts, but I gav eup and just looked at the pictures. In the end, it's your blog, so you do what you want! :)

Prior said...

Hey, Thanks for any suggestions. I am just getting started. I know what you mean, I've had the same trouble before,but I have old eyes and I can read it just fine, so didn't realize it was hard to read. I'll play around with it when I have the chance. Lezlee

nannykim said...

Hi--you stopped by my spindlecottage blog and I am stopping by your blog for a quick visit before jogging this am! I love this table--what a great idea and I love the way you have decorated it for the Christmas-- winter season!!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

That table is so cool and I am in love with you canning jar holder turned candle holder. Great use for a piece like that.